Tuesday, January 17, 2017

A New Story

It is a strange task to restart a blog after over 3 years of it being inactivate.
To awaken something after a long hibernation. But we want to invite you into another story. Communicating our hearts along this journey, that is what this space is for, so that is what I will attempt.
I hope to write once a week. But then I hear from many that this adventure we have said "yes" to includes a lot of WAITING.
So even in those times of waiting I will continue to write even if it is hard.

As some of you may know, we have said "yes" to adopting.
Already this journey looks so different than we thought it would.
And that often has to do with timing-doesn't it?

So stay tuned to later on this week where I will share the story of when Greg led the way in this adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment